BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Seriously ill

This week.....
I was absent for three days ...
Tuesday,Wednesday,and Friday......

On Monday,
I felt deeply headache....
and my body was hot.....
and my nose was painful....
I went back home earlier and take a rest.....
Went to see doctor at night....
I got fever and nose sensitivity and inflammable of nasal cavity....

On Tuesday,
My body temperature increased non-stop.....
I'm aching and sweating all over...
Felt super hot......
Felt like wanna immerse my body into ice water...
but cant!!!!
Thermometer showed that my body temperature is around 100 celcius...
aRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday,
I'm not fully recover yet....
still cannot back to school..
my parents were not allow and so on....
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................................

On Thursday,
I can back to school...wow....
felt excited....
I must hold on by that day...
because I need to give the photo of project to my group members...
If not,how do they hand in their projects????
Sigh,I'm still sweating all over and shivering......

On Friday,
I was absent again....
Because western medicine is unsuitable for me and I went to seek help from chinese medicine....
Sigh......


Why god always treat me like that???
send some viruses to me before examination or examination is going on....

Hope I will fully recover soon!!!!^^

0 comments: