BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day..^o^

Hoooray,
Today is a holiday in the world!!!!!
So,I don't need to back to school by today,
super happy!!!!feeling good!!!!!!
Because I always hope that holidays come near to me!!!
Finally,it was succeeded...

My dad had a sudden impulse to enjoy it by today!!!
He then brought us to One Utama shopping centre that situated at Damansara,





The distance between my house and the shopping centre is about 10km....
We reached there at 2.30pm...
After we parked the car,
We went to hotel to have a visit,
then only we entered to shopping centre...


The hotel named ONE WORD HOTEL...
high class??



We roamed around the shopping centre for 4 hours...
I had bought a wallet and present for my friend!!


It is my new partner of my life!!!!

Soon,we went to IKEA again....
Until 8pm....
then only we went for dinner at Kepong....
Cool,
A little tiredness but riotously enjoyable...
^o^

0 comments: