BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 18, 2009

An ache in my heart

My handphone is very precious to me,
I very love it...
It cost RM800++ and its brand Sony Erricson k810i

But,
due to an small accident by today,
I blamed myself.........

When I reached to tuition centre in the afternoon,
a friend want to exchange my place with her.
Unfortunately,I slipped over the chair and
my handphone is pressed to chair along with my thigh in pocket.

When I took out my handphone out of my pocket after class,
I seen a scar INSIDE of the screen and cannot switch on again,
and it keep on blinking on the screen,
OH MY GOODNESS,
I don't think that it's so seriously,
its sufferings wrung my heart,
made me forced to have a scar with it,
sigh!!!!!

Luckily,
my mother lend me one of her handphone to me,
very thankful to my mother.....

Hopefully my handphone is able to function and work again
after repairing...
=(.........

0 comments: