BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The GOOD News VS BAD News!!!

Ha,
I've got a good news for myself by today,
I very proud of myself,
today I've received Chemistry paper 1,
and Chemistry paper 3 by yesterday,
It shown dramatic improvement about 20 marks,
perhaps it was a great improvement on my previous revision,
Between these few months,
I keep on doing revision for Chemistry and tried on the questions,
I'm mad when I was suffering within a few months,
I even disappointed for the previous results of Chemistry,
I hope that I'll obtain A1 or A2 for Chemistry,
will I??
GAMBATEH!!!!!
^______^

At the same time,
I've received a bad news for myself too,
I was shocked in silence by the marks of Bahasa Malaysia Paper 2,
without knowing the marks of paper 1,
I knew that it's no IMPROVEMENT at all!!!!!!
Who can helps me????
Noooooo,
I've to 'LET THE NATURAL TAKE ITS COURSE'

Anyway,
I will try my best to strive for excellent...

Do you know??

50 days to go for SPM EXAM!!!!!!

P/S: Heart attack will come to me soon!!!!!!!

0 comments: