BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unsatisfied!!!!!!!!

Today I bring my hand phone to a shop for repairing,
the fees of repairing is very costly,
it's above 100 ringgit,
but the price is not fixed yet,
perhaps got sudden change.........
=(......

Flashback for the accident by yesterday,
my heart is pain......
I'm very useless........
Please forgive me,
my dear hand phone.........='(..................

It was first time you are injured,
I promised that,
I will be cared of you after that.........
everytime.....everywhere.........

Without you,
Who helps to wake me up??
Who helps me to contact friends and family?
Who helps me to send message?
Who helps me to take notes?
Who helps me to take a picture?
Who provides music and radio to me?
=(...................

P/S:You are considered as a part of my life!!!!

0 comments: