BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A frenzied karaoke¬¬¬

Sorry,
my handphone is being repaired,
so I cannot take any pictures by today,
SIGH SIGH SIGH....=___=

If not,you all will LOLZ of my crazy look...o(^_^)v
LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

By the way,
how to say,
I'm crazy about music by today.
I don't know what happened to me,
perhaps I was too high,or
I need that situation to release all of my pressures,or
I was stressed out in my studies...
Whatever,
I'm feeling better after that,
lolzzz....

When the time is going on,
I used a high-pitched voice,
or a low-pitched voice,
several songs that need to shout,
Whoa.....
I really cant bear of myself *shy*.....

At last,
my voice is almost broking,
but it was very enjoyable..

P/s:Try it...why not???

0 comments: