BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It was come to the END!!!!!!

After 2 weeks and 3 days of SPM trial exam,
I only realized that the exam was a real killer and beast,
The exam was a hard dose to swallow.
For my own opinion,
this exam considered as a stiff examination,
and I've been feeling under stress lately,
but I've tried to control my mood,and I'm feeling better =)
After the gruelling test,I felt totally spent,
*By taking a nap to recharge my energy*....=p.....

Today,
was my last paper of exam,
addmaths paper 1........
After that,
I don't know that why I'm not exciting instead of 'feel numb with shock'??
Perhaps it was a unforgettable examination,
and perhaps I will facing the results SOON......
It's ok,I will be open-minded,
I will not stressed out,and I will control what I'm thinking,
=)......

0 comments: