BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy holidays + Happy revising....

Wow.....
I'm extremely happy by today,
when I heard the teacher announced that our holidays is start by tomorrow onwards..
What a happy news!!!!Right??
I can stay at home for relaxation and don't need to get up earlier,
I can have a long sleeping time,8-10 hours,....@_^
I can go to online and watch television and enjoy with red/green tea at the same time,......
I can hang out with my friends and family,
I can read a storybook,
I can do revision too,
Wow...ha Ha....

How about your holidays???friendsssssss..........

P/S:Next monday I will going to celebrate my brother's birthday with my whole family's members....
Next Friday I'm will going to sing k with my friends...lolz....

0 comments: