BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

Shopping spree...

Today,
I went to The Mines,
because I wanna buy formal clothes for graduation day,
whoa,
really troublesome,
the shirt need to have collar,long sleeves,
long pants,no jeans....
shoes that cannot see toes..

At last,
I wasted RM300 and more for the formal clothes,
speechless for the prices,
but satisfied =)........
because it's first time I wear those sort of clothes....
ha HA.....

Next turn,
Today is my brother's birthday,
My family and I go to celebrate the day at a steamboat restaurant
that situated at Sunway,
Wow,
crowded of people at there,
all the services 1 are busy like a BEE.....
ha HA ha Ha......
I ate lots of foods just now
vegetables,mee,mushroom,seafoods,ice-cream and etc,
feel FULLY.....

Lastly,
still got a cake need to serve,
=p.....

Happy 19th to my brother,cheerzz =)

0 comments: