BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My wishes on the coming 2010

Human life must always be sacred,but
time passed as fast as lightning...
this is called 'the brevity of human life'...
We must admit it....
Therefore,human beings should always be treasured every second,every minute,every hour,every day,every week,every year,and every century of the TIME!!!!
Spend the time well and think carefully before do anything.
Besides,make the most of your opportunities when they come!
Life is full of frustration,but
there is always 'no hopeless' without a hard work..

My wishes on the coming 2010>>>>>>>>>>>
-First and foremost,I wished to score an excellent results in my SPM..
The results seems to come nearer to my sight,day by day,until MARCH 2010!!!!
Even I could get the feeling when I hold the results paper....
Good Luck Mun....

-Next,the new life of 2010...
As I know,I will study A levels in science on January 2010 soon,
I'm just put a glimmer of hope to it,
I wished to get a good results too,and get to know new friends as many as I can...
and able to cope with the stress and strains of studies...
^_____^

-Besides,my body health and safety state...
I knew,a healthy body resists disease,so that I can enjoy the heavenly life..=)
I'm here to promise my wishes that I will take care of my body health by taking a balanced meal,an adequate amount of water,exercising,and to have enough rest and sleeping time...body checked per year is compulsory...xD
Mun's here to wish my family and friends to be healthy always...=)

-Furthermore,the great affection for my family and friends
I wished to live a peacefully life with all the people,
able to deal with the situation,
and no arguing,because a constant arguing doesn't make for a happy ending,
and it's important to learn to communicate.....
Gambateh MUN...^^

P/S:Happy New Year to all of my friends and family!!!!^_^

0 comments: