BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baking-hot Sunday

Another week is starting now onwards,today was another brand new day for everyone,
hmmmmmm.....
Today I took my mobile phone to mobile phone accessories shop to repair,
ermmm.....well,actually my mobile phone cover was cracked only,
the mobile phone cover costs 100 dollars,wow man!
how costly is it!!!!!
so,I learned a bitter lesson,it is not the first time I did it,
second time I think,ha ha.....I feel like wanna wrap my mobile phone inside a gadget every time,and take care of it nicely =)
Tonight I went to Kepong with my family again,since there are so many restaurants,a variety of foods...=)
and we were eating at a Bak Ku Teh restaurants,
the quality of foods are not bad,especially of the pork ribs,I like it,
After the dinner,
we straight away walked to Kepong Jusco which is located just nearby of the restaurant,
hmmmmmm......
We bought some car accessories ,and some foods,
Japanese sweet potatoes!!!!! =)

P/S:Well,I am in state of relaxing!

0 comments: