BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

An outing

I was locked at home,I wished to get my freedom,
freedom is so valuable,the price of freedom is eternal vigilance,
I could imagine that the sweetness of freedom,
emmmmmm......totally 100% sweetly!!!!! xD right?
Today I went out enjoying with one of my best buddy,Shi Wei,
we went to Time Square,
cool right,I didn't go to Time Square for quite a long time,
some more,this year I never really watched a movie since there's so much burdens in studies,
so I planned to go to a movie with him,and I chose Prince of Persia,
and I could feel that the power of violence in that movie,it almost revolted me...xD
but overall I like that movie =D
Before movie,we went to have lunch,and I chose back that restaurant,which is almost located beside of the cinema,and I wanna try back the tastes again,hmmm...it never been changed,ha ha....quite lousy!
Besides,the fried rice that I ordered was quite sour,if I am not mistaken,I didn't notice that 'sour flavour fried rice' has written in the menu, xD...oh my goodness!!!!
We walked to Sungei Wang Plaza ,and we were loitering at there,
hmmm.......
and finally we had ice-cream for dessert,yeah...xD HOW YUMMY!!!!
we left there after 6.30pm...

P/S: Have a best moment with him.. =)

0 comments: