BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Charmless Sunday

I have been lazing about too much lately,ha ha,
I lazed away the whole day,
I woke up lately,I dreamed a lot,I stayed stiff,I strained my eyes in the brightness,hmmmm....It was a brightly afternoon,ha ha.....
I walked into the washroom,I looked at myself in the mirror and asked,"Who Am I"?
Well,I had just wakened,everything is blur when I took my glasses off,
hmmmm.....

Well,I drove off to have breakfast and lunch....
After that I went to Law Yat to buy printer's ink and a new Pendrive,
Hmmmm......
costs 130 dollars....

At night,I went to Balakong to have dinner with my parents and their friends,
the restaurant is just located opposite to the Jusco Cheras Selatan,
We ordered a vege,toufu,prawn,and pig's arm,
the delicious smells wafted up from the kitchen and tables,
emmm......what delectable food they cook,not bad!!! xD

After that We went straight to Jusco,
and we were loitering in the street inside,
yahoooo......

P/S: charmless Sunday but enjoyable^^

0 comments: