BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Collecting Articles

I started to read newspapers and magazines since 8 years old,
the first newspapers left a indelible impression on me,
so from the 2000s onwards I started to read it almost everyday,
by the way,I am so curious about the hot news and headlines of newspapers,=D
I realized that all the newspapers carried the same news but different ways of describing,and the amount and style of news....

My favourite newspaper is The Star,
I have been reading it for about 4 years,this is a newspapers which,I dare say,is the best one I have ever read,
It does not only focus the part of nation news,entertainment,and sports,indeed,
a part of metropolitan news,world news,advertising,media blitz,technology,lifestyle,and so on..
hmmmmm......yeah
Honestly,my newspapers time is....MIDNIGHT!!!@.@
with my mp3,
great nightmare.....^v^....
and currently I would like to collect some important articles,
especially about human lifestyle and technology,
as a memories?hmmm

P/S: Happy Dragon Boat Festival ^^

0 comments: