BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tomorrow =D

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
Oops,I should 'sit' patiently waiting for the last paper,
Ha ha ha...I couldn't be waiting a long time,
because there's 1 day more to go.....'TIME GOES ON' =D
muackssss¬¬¬♥♥♥♥C-maths 2
Errr.....After the exam,surely I feel carefree and back to normal blood pressure,LOL!!!!!!!!!=D
I could imagine that my body will fly to home once the exam is ended.....
Dinner,online,mp3,television,newspapers,magazine...COOL...MY PLEASURE!!!
Hmmmm......
The exam was a real killer for every student,definitely bombed it????
Ha ha....Possible or impossible?
For my opinion,it is natural that such a hardworking student should pass the exam,right?
No pain no gain 'mah'....xD
I shouldn't say that exam is a painful period,instead of trying to enjoy on it =)
By the way,I wish all the students get a better mark in the exam =)

P/S: Think wisely and you're the winner!....and Happy Semester Break to my classmates =)

0 comments: