BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Another semester

Today was the first day of my second semester...
hmmmmph......Well,I felt lazy to go back to college as usual,
but finally I chose to go back to college,this is because I have been grew bored by staying at home for a long time...ha ha ha ha.....
Once I stepped into the main entrance of college,I have seen a number of students were looking at the new time tables that posted on the board,hmmmm
Then I had a look to my class's time table,
whoa....What a terrible shock....I'm quite unsatisfied to the new time table,lolx,
*I can get up late,but I've to go back to home late in the afternoon*....
Definitely,I hate it.....ZZZzzzz......(Went to library to have a photocopied of time table)

Today's first lecture is started at 9am sharp,
and the first lesson is mathematics,but I only brought biology and chemistry books,
*who knows today got maths lesson??*....lolx....
and What the hell....today my maths lecturer started to teach Mechanic 1,some more he used the CD that provided on the textbook to teach us since most of us haven't bought the book yet, (but I got)......
and finally he wanted us to do 10 questions of chapter 2,hmmmph.....

After that,we were heading to biology lesson,
eh we just got a new biology lecturer,she is an Indian girl,
hmmmph...but she is quite strict with us,
and gave us a tonne of works,lolx....cute....
and we also got a new physic lecturer too,he is an Indian oldies,
hmmmp....but he is quite gentle with us....omg!....xD
Next,this semester I will be having Malaysian studies.....DAMN....
and I just got to know some lame questions...
i.e...Who is Malaysian? Why do you like/dislike Malaysia?'satu Malaysia'..OH MY..
What subject is that? o.O.....

P/S: This semester will be very tiring....x.X...matiku....

0 comments: