BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 11, 2010

Cleaning up my ROOM...

Exams are just over about 2 days ago,so I have been sleep well just lately..ha ha
Yeah,sleep is the best restorative there is,so I LIKE sleeping!
I slept deeply by yesterday night,the whole morning I was still sleeping,
overall I had a long sleep about 10 hours,LOL
long time didn't sleep well,and I was suffered from insomnia,perhaps it due to worries and tiredness.....=)...and I'm so happy that all back to normal....
When I woke up,I found that my sleeping pattern has becoming weird and different...
HA HA....But recently I have a sweet dream every night =)

Actually I haven't decided on what to do during semester break yet,
since my parents didn't let me hang out with friends so many days,
so I've to choose 2 or 3 days,hmmm...sigh.......
I rather go to college every weekday,the semester break seems too long for me..=.=
Other than online,watching television,read newspapers and magazine,jogging,sleeping,eating,drinking,and so on,I have nothing to do...
But,today I planned to clean up my room,desk,and bookshelf,
I could see that a film of dust coated my bookshelf,wow,damn dirty!
textbooks,reference books,exercise books,papers,and stationary are all mixed up on my desk and bookshelf,whoa,I'm gonna crazy!
I fetched a cloth to wipe up the dust and dirt,and cleaned up the MESS...
After two hours,wow,my hard work paid me off...
My room,desk,and bookshelf look TIDY..YEAH

P/S: I am so happy today =)..

0 comments: