BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bye,my 2nd Exdecel Examination

How time flies,the first month of 2011 is soon heading to the end...
Today was the last day of my 2nd semester of A levels Examination...
The last one....dropped by Physics 4. (:
I felt so relieved once I've just finished writing the LAST WORD in Physics Unit 4 paper. (:
"Okay,you may stop writing,and close the booklet" the examiner said (:
Yeah,I coped with it well,10 objective questions,and 8 structure questions,hopefully I can get an "A"..haha! Nope,B? or C? No No...=P.....
The last paper was ended at 8pm today..Yeah,I am sigh of relief..hoooo......
I can hear my friends shouting loudly while walking out from the exam hall =D...
Oh my,I feel like shouting too...xD....BOOM BANG!
I stepped out from the college and met my daddy (:
and he fetched me to have "Bak Kut Teh" dinner,along with my mother and brother,and their friends too (:


Haha! We cleaned all the foods and I still captured it =P


And specially thanks for their CNY's present (:

Hmmmmm,I can't wait for tomorrow,
I am gonna shopping with my dearest friend,gonna hunt for new clothes...Shhhhhh....(:
Ermmmm......
Oh,there's one more week left for Chinese New Year,
Hmmmmm.....and college reopen,full time study again,exam,graduate,and enroll to a new environment again...(:
Honestly,I have no CNY mood at all ):,perhaps I am stressed out,I think a lot,I worry a lot,and some more?
LOL...Cheer up Mun...(:

P/S: No pain,no gain (:
P/S: Happy holidays and Happy Chinese New Year 2011 (:

0 comments: