BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The followings

Edexcel A levels Examination January 2011 is going on for about two weeks,overall I had finished 8 papers and there are 3 more to go,all tough papers are coming next week,which are Biology 4,Chemistry 4,and Physics 4 =)
I really can't wait for the day to come(27th of January 2011),I will finish the exam very soon =)

After exam,firstly I will hang out with one of my closest friend from my high school,Xue Li,on 28th of January...We planned to go for movie and have a lunch,and grab some new clothes for Chinese New Year. =) I wanna hunt for a piece of skirt and dress =D
I have a short sleeve blouse....so erm...I will look for a cotton blouse,perhaps I would feel comfortable all over my upper part of body by wearing it =)

On 29th of January,there will be a night party at my youngest uncle's house,they would offer catering for us =) With all my relatives,I feel the warmth of happiness from them =)
and also,that day I will go to shopping with my mother,hmmm,I think I should park my car at Lrt Station and take Lrt and Monorel to there? I never satisfied with the parking fees at Time Square,haha!

On 30th of January,I will go for a hair cut,my hair is too long,but never mind,perhaps I would change a new hairstyle,make it wavy on my ponytail...=) and I am gonna get myself a contact lenses,instead of eye-glasses again...FINALLY I TAKE OFF MY SPECTACLES ! =) As my friends and relatives commented that I would be nicer without a SPEC ! YES,I can't wait for it =)

On 31th of January,Yeah,I am gonna have a HANG OUT with my college friends =)
We 1,2,3,4,5,6......one gang...planned to have a karaoke at RedBox Midvalley,yeah it is a best choice ever,after a long term exam,we should get a wild shout...shout...and shout to relieve our stress,sigh of relief man! =D and thus,karaoke is one of the best choice!

The following days...1st and 2nd of February....hmmm I am gonna prepare for Chinese New Year,buy some new stuffs,clean my desk and room,and decorate my house =)

At the same time,I will gonna have some revisions and prepare and strike for the LAST SEMESTER of A levels =) Blessed with luck! and getting a better results =)
Mun,all the best =)

P/S: Gong Xi Fa Cai....
P/P/S: Live as if you'll die tomorrow =)

0 comments: