BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 3, 2011

Exam is around the corner

Seriously,I am not ready for the stupid exam,and I will be sitting for 11 papers. REPEAT,THERE ARE ELEVEN PAPERS!
So? I am reading and not studying? Perhaps! Most of the time I flip through the book,WOW,page by page.
REPEAT,PAGE BY PAGE.
Well,I am partially memorizing those Biology facts.
REPEAT,PARTIALLY MEMORIZING,not fully man! xD
Go into and get out from my mind,=_=
It is importantly to UNDERSTAND!
REPEAT,UNDERSTAND =D

I feel like re-reading!
Stop it,Mun,You are using your "old" method,
wake up please,don't go into the death road! xD
Well,my road is filled with zombie,carnage,and chaos,=O and I can see it now!
No.....

Nah.....I got an idea,

I WILL BRING MY CONFIDENCE,WILL,POWER,and BRAVE and step into the exam hall!
WOW,what the useful WEAPON =P

P/S: I AM WAITING FOR IT =)

0 comments: