BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fringe cut?

A cloudy day,cloudy mood.
I seem acquired a cloud above my head that is affecting my mood,I ate my lunch slowly beside my mom at living room,in front of the television,we watched Hong Kong drama..
After lunch,I drove off to hair salon to have a hair cut..



I'm just had a fringe cut,I did not want to shorten the length of my hair,haha,
how weird am I,I like my long straight hair =P....



Yeah,I have a short fringe now,keep it long again...(:

At night,I went to my uncle's house for a party night,we had a wonderful catering party,BBQ,karaoke,and chit-chatting as well..
Haha,I can't believe that some of my relatives didn't even recognise me,I wonder have I changed so much every year,haha,I am now a young lady (:.....



I've grabbed some mihun,curry chicken,fish ball,vegetables,and braccoli...(:


my dearest cousin....hoooooo (:


BBQ side

P/S: I am on vacation until 7th of February(New semester) (:
P/P/S: Happy holidays and Happy Chinese New Year 2011..

0 comments: