BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

An outing with Xue Li

Today is a brand new day,yesterday is done,I've just finished the exam this month,tomorrow is not promised to us,cope with it and move forward..(:
I woke up around ten this morning,I went into the bathroom and cleaned up myself,and get myself prepared for the outing..<3

An old smell,an old place with an old friend,
I took a train from Salak South to Hang Tuah LRT station.
When I passed by Chan Sow Lin LRT station,I recalled back a sad thought,followed by my high school before Pudu LRT station,I miss my high school so badly,I don't know how to explain that but whenever I think about my high school I'll recall back good and bad memories...Haha,but not very bad! =P.....
I reached the Hang Tuah,I chose to walk to Time Square instead of taking monorel,
I took my time to WALK ALONE SLOWLY along the corridor of Pudu Jail,I started to think a lot of stuff while walking,sad thoughts more than happy thoughts this recently,I am stunned and speechless,and hmmmm....forget about it,I reached the Time Square (:

My dear sister hadn't arrived yet so I'd just roaming all around,I've bought a shirt wow it's red and white in color! And my favourite Reader Digest magazine =D...errr.....she is arrived (:
We had lunch in Shabu-Shabu Steamboat restaurant (:


Booooo.....Her yummy face =D


My hot pot...=P

And we chatted a lot more about our college life and stuff,how different living situation,studies,networking,and much more. (:
Emmmm,I am glad to know that she is fine (:

After that,we hunted for new clothes,
hmmmmm.......Aha,you know what!We started to shop from 6th floor down to ground floor,such a great idea....(:
Almost all the shops there we'd been going into,one by one,ewwww.....xD
She hunted two pieces of clothes...wooohooooo xD




How about this? It looks nice but I did not buy it at last..LOL
*But I've grabbed for another piece of dress* =P

What a holly shit,there's NO TRY in most of the shops,HAHA,we've to decide carefully before buying!
Ermmm I've bought some make-up stuff just in case of event invitations...(:

Do you believe in "yuen fen"?
Yea I am! =D I met Hui Chee at Time Square,my another old friend (:
she reached to KL last night,from Kampar. (:
Long time didn't see her,and she has not much change...Haha (: <3

It was 6pm sharp,and we went to have tea time! <3
Haha,how time flies again,6 hours grace period gone,and how energized we are,
6 hours with non-stop walking >.<.....
and we stopped at "Taste of Asia" food court!Where's located at?
LG floor....Its a new shop. (:


Wow,good mirror with good reflection =P


Sushi


Our dessert =P A piece of wafer with chocolate and peanut!
*regret not to eat it?* :9 ......

We left the place at 6.45pm,what a tiring day,but indeed a super happy day =D

P/S: Happy Holidays and Happy Chinese New Year 2011

0 comments: