BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

An outing with college mates

There was another outing again today,I reached the "The Garden" late in the morning,around half past eleven..(: I took the escalator up to fourth floor..And yeah,Red Box Karaoke here I am =D...

My friends reached it much earlier so I could just get into the karaoke room 'without permission'....xD....Oh,3 microphones with six people,we shouted,shouted,and shouted out LOUD (:.Some more,we stood up the sofa and danced,and even jumping up to the sofa,it was a good way to release all the tensions and angers from sad thoughts!
We also captured a lot of photos all the time in Redbox..the foods and beverages at there was edible...
At last,RM 107 + for the bill ! Aha!

After that,we went to Mid Valley for window shopping,next we headed to cinema for a movie (: - "Shaolin"...Ah,It was a best touching movie that I've never watched before,until my tear dropped off!
Last,we headed to Baskin Robbin stall to grab a scoop of ice-cream =P.
Oh....It was 6.30pm.
I left the place! (:

P/S: Happy holidays and Happy Chinese New Year! (;

0 comments: