BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year 2011

A new day,new hope,and new life!
I don't know what will happen to me in 2011,I predict it will be more challenging compared to last year,I will soon graduate A level on June this year,and step to University life.
Yeah,there's half year to go for my Pre-U life (Damn,sounds like A level is so tough,haha,yea by the way)

Talking about my University life soon,most probably I will enroll myself to International Medical University (IMU) and doing degree level in Pharmacy which will be taken 4 years! I could sense that a huge responsibility is required for me to study this course,my new challenge is around the corner! =)
Erm,what attracts me to study Pharmacy? Well,because I am caring and having a passionate interest in "medicine" =D and hopefully I could help out in caring patients' drug related needs following medical diagnosis! Currently hospital pharmacist and community pharmacist are my best choices! No,I should choose one! HAHA

Talking about my current state,well I am fine and stronger than SPM year,how to say its like a magic! I often absent myself to school last time just because of slightly sick,flu,and period pains,haha,and always become a costumer to clinic and hospital,had a full medicine meal WOW I can't describe the condition last time but my body was so fragile! Perhaps I was dealing with too many kinds of drugs in 2008 and 2009 so I become interested in MEDICINE? haha what a joke!
My health report in 2010,I never absent to college so yea my body health is well improved =) I took care of my body well,had a balanced meal,but seriously lack of exercise due to burden of studies =( should work out on this from now onwards!
About period pains,well I took care of it and I am glad that I have a healthy period from now on =D
About my nose sensitive,hmmm well nothing to say about it,but I need to take care of the hygiene of surroundings,clean up my room and desk,and make sure that they are DUST free?haha....if not,my nose will out of control =O.....

Well,about my current academic performance,its like a bullshit haha joking,I've to work harder and harder in order to MEET THE ENTRY REQUIREMENT only,
seriously I put a lot of efforts onto my studies and suffer a headache now! >0<....
Shit la,I should not put too much pressure to myself but what to do?
haha,chasing a dream is harder than take care of my body health =_=....
Strive for excellent and blessed with luck to myself!!!

For my friends and family,I am relieved because they live a happy life and in state of safe and healthy but they are extremely busy on their stuffs such as working and studying!
I hope they are always doing well and fine..
This is called....HUMAN LIFE! =_=....

Mun,what are you typing now?
Don't sad,please CHEER!
Your bright future is on your hands!
LET'S MAKE IT COME TRUE!!!!! =)

P/S: BLESSED WITH LUCK,HAPPINESS,AND SUCCESS in 2011