BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The end of qualifying exam

Again,I had a big sigh of relief! Qualifying exam is over! Although it was only two days but I did not know why,I am not nervous anymore,but there is some amount of stress leading up to my mind and body! Perhaps I get used to exam! Exam is a nothing for me but earlier preparation is essential. *Oops,I am not* =D. Do you know about the exam system of my college? It starts from QUALIFYING EXAM (first stage) > A LEVEL ASSESSMENT EXAM(second stage) > EDEXCEL A LEVEL EXAMINATION (International stage) per semester.

Stress? Ya,definitely! The assessment exam is getting closer and closer to me,because it falls on next month! >(
Urgh,I start to hate exam,I guess most of you have the same thought with me! =D

First week of March is gone,what's on my mind? Well,I have no sense on how quick the time is trickling,but the current time and date tell me that it's time to work hard for the last semester,and get a better results as possible as you can! Urgh,perhaps I have set a high target for myself,I believe that no one could give me pressure but only myself! I always ask myself,obtain a grade A or not,is it important? No,you won't die if you fail to obtain a grade A,and failure isn't the end of the world,instead it gives you a motivation to strive for excellent once again! Ah,both success and failure are important in our live! =D Whatever,stay on a relaxed pace when dealing with certain challenges!

Again,blessed with luck to myself!

Let it go? I ask myself again! How much have I let it go? Let go of the past,it was past,let your sadness go,let your pains go,let the person goes,let everything go,but don't let myself go,don't get lost of myself,I am the one who responsible for my future! =D Oh,it seems something was weighing on my mind,something was strongly stuck on my nerves,ARRGGHH...What to do if someone you love doesn't cherish you? =) sad right?

P/S: Life is short as a candle!

0 comments: