BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The recent of my life

It's today and believe it or not,its March! There are 10 months left for 2011 !

To my happy blog,from now onwards,you will be filled with my happiness, sadness, successes ,failures, and challenges moments.

Since I graduated high school,I found that my life isn't always smooth and fine. Perhaps I think so much again? Unlike last time,school life was slightly tough for me. In the present,it is extremely tough,so is that a REAL HUMAN LIFE? Without my expectation,there will be some frustrations and depressions all around my life. Some unsolved problems and cases could make my life unbalanced,but they seem able to digest and mature my thoughts. It most definitely changed my mind,I will become more mature! (:

I am here to advice myself that "It's time to accept the Goods and the Bads",girl.

As usual,I woke up with morning mood and drove off to my college,today I put "2000 bucks" into my pocket,at the same time I bewared of any snatch thief when I was heading to college. Phew,at last I have paid for the June 2011 examination fees. It is the last examination for my A levels. Hopefully I could make it better! (:
Confidence -80%

I recently busy with a tonne of assignments and revision. Qualifying exam is coming soon by next week,I really feel exhaust to catch up assignments and revision at the same time! I yearn for a relaxed pace but....screwed up! Time is short! I am still worry if I have high blood pressure. "I am still alive,don't worry man" =.=
When I think about Maths now,I'd have a phobia for it. >.> It seems 1 week 1 chapter,I feel tired to catch up! Biology,Chemistry,and physic,three more burdens man! LOL. Now I can taste the "A2 level" life,last for only 3 months. =D Don't think so much,do my best,and everything will be okay!

About studying at oversea,I think I will let it be! I asked myself again and again,I actually love Australia and I wish it would be my study place,it is best and learn to be independent. But when come to my health and safety,I think I must have to protect myself from any situation..(: I miss the chance to study at there,but I can have a visit to there next time! (: So,stay at KL is my final answer,hmmmm? Not bad!

I miss him again,its been almost 3 months we are seperated. When comes to his silence to me, I will stun, I will scratch my head deeply, I actually understand and know everything! I love and care about him. I have no regret. And I am learning to be SECURE,and step forward. What to do? (:

P/S: second LIFE...

0 comments: