BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thanks to all my beloved friends and family

My friends and family mean too much for my life. (:
Thanks to be with me every time, I love and heart you all <3. You all are the best ever! (:
Thanks for your comfort!

Friend's messages,

Chin Yee:
I am glad that you stay positive! I am looking forward to your good news.

Thanks Yee! =D

Avin:
Mun,you must know on how to put down the past,if not,your life will fill with suffers and sadness. As I say before you must live happily and focus on what you need to do. Nobody cant lives without who,think about yourself,parents and your friends,there are many people supporting you that's why you can't make them disappointed,take care my dear! (:

Thanks Avin.

Kai Ning:
Don't lose faith and soul,doesn't worth it! The past has taught you to be stronger and tougher!

Thanks my dear crabby. =)

Pay Zhi:
You deserve true happiness!

Thanks Pay Zhi!

Nicholas Wong:
If you need to cry,there's someone beside you. I believe you will never give up until the end.

Thanks Nicholas.

Yee Shan:
Cheer up!

Thanks Shan.

Joyce Tan:
I can help you! Smiiiiile :) :) Everything's gonna be alright. Nothing lasts forever, I am talking about the problems and the sadness.

Thanks Joyce.

Yee Ling:
Be strong,cheer up. (:

Thanks Yee Ling!

And much more. Sorry if I didn't mention about you!
Zoe Ee, Kiet Eie, and so on.

To my dearest parents,
Thanks for supporting me this daughter mentally and physically! I am grateful and proud to be your daughter. Perhaps some times I would let you all disappointed, but I am doing my best all the time! Time has grown me up! <3

P/S: Live my happy life again. (:

0 comments: