BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Refreshed

I did not do anything by last night,I was just blurred my mind!
I've been settled by SILENCE, I listened to all kinds of music, I chilled myself, I cheered myself up in whatever way, I dimmed the light and closed my eyes and slept!

Now,I have broke the silence!

Ah,on the previous post,I've told myself that FAILURE is not the end of the world,isn't? Ya,my emotion was out of the control when I got my results by yesterday,there were only some papers I did not do well,and not all of them! I released the anger on myself rather to other people. I told myself once again that no matter how depressed I am,the results won't be changed into grade A. Ha,logic thinking!

Today,I have seen most of my classmates are in silence! I wonder if they're upset just because of the stupid results? Hopefully they would be alright and get refreshed,and strike for the coming exam again. Blessed of luck and healthy to them!

Now,there is only one way to go and try by RETAKING the papers,and I will not give up on the last semester!

Thanks to Maths,you have gave me a grade A in AS level. =)

I officially stop every activity that I often do from now onwards!

Dear my blog reader,
I will update my blog once on April,May,and June!

P/S: Good luck everybody! =)

0 comments: