BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 5, 2009

Closing Ceremony--Resource Centre Games

I woke up soaked with sweat...
Sigh!!!!!!
Who turned the air-conditioner off????
Oh my goodness........
EH,
The time shown 7.50am.......
SHIT.....I jumped out from my bed and rushed to bathroom to have a wash....
Goshhhh........
Rushed to closing ceremony at VI.......

The closing ceremony started at 9am....
If not mistaken....
I forgot to bring my watch.....
Only mobile phone there....xD.......









What have you see???
Wanna see more....?





Congratulation yee....
You won a bronze medal.......











Congratulation....
My school....it named PESS....
We won 3 gold medals,3 silver medals,and a bronze medal....
And congrats to the others....
Thanks a lot too....
For giving a chance to us....

Soon....
I walked to tuition centre with my friend.....
and we chit-chatting on the way to there....
Without LRT.....xD







We enjoyed every minutes of our lunch too......





I got a souvenir and silver medal........^^

0 comments: