BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just by Today!!!!!

Today....
I wasted a lot of money at Time Square....
But it was very enjoyable.....
=_<
I reached there around 10.30am....
Yeah...I was the much earlier...AGAIN.....=.=.....
I went to the counter of Golden Screen Cinemas to get the tickets.
Because I had booked the tickets in Online Reservation,
the tickets must be collected within 45 minutes of the showtime....xD.....
So...
We watched Monster vs Alien....

After that,
We enjoyed our lunch at Oldtown Coffee.....
And then,
We started to go shopping....
I bought a new clothes,a belt,a singlet and an earrings....
Wasted RM 70 and more by today...
hahaha.....=
=>.<=

1 comments:

※☆$w92★※ said...

haha..i spend more money than u o...haha..but reali enjoy yesterday...^^