BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Second Semester of 2009

Wahh....
Time passed like a rocket's speed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry,I keep on mentioning about this again,
To tell the truth,right????

Second Semester is coming.....
It make me think about spm major examination....
Still got 140 days and more.....
That means got how many weeks again????
lazy to count it!!!!because my tuition teacher will tell us every time!!!
Sigh!!!!!!!!

I received my exam papers by these days....
Erm....
No comment to all of the marks.....
It was acceptable,
although I'm unsatisfied or did not reach my target!
Take it as an experience and try to improve it^^

There will be a taking report card session by next Friday,
Should I close my eyes to take the report card???xD
Or,
pretend don't know what's going on????
Or,
Dreaming on the whole day???
Wow.......xD.......

Good luck to myself and all of my friends!!!!!!!!!!^^

0 comments: