BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First time?

I was late to school by today....
I reached to school around 7.45am....
It was called FIRST TIME......xD.....
First time,got demerit of late to school....
First time,filled in the blanks of a letter(late to school)that prepared by prefect....
First time,my body was wet when going to school....
so many FIRST TIME again?????
funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I woke up at 6.30am....
I looked up at the lowering sky...
It was golden-yellow colour....=.=
Thick clouds darkened the sky before the rain fall.....

My dad fetched me to school by riding motorcycle,
On the way to my school,
suddenly,
heavy rain pounded on the road.....
Oh my goodness....
We rushed to the bottom of road bridge for hiding....

Meanwhile,we waited and prayed for the rain to stop...
But.....it could not.....
We straight away go to destination.....
When I reached to there,
my whole body was wet........

When I stepped into classroom....
all of my classmates keep on looking at me....=.=....

0 comments: