BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Taking report card!!!!!!!

Before taking report card by today....
On entering to my classroom,teacher started to teach.....
Additional maths!!!!!!
Keep on stretching and yawning lazily......
Too BORED!!!!!!
My goodness,
Bm teacher gave us to write essay.....yuck...
Why I have no interested again???
......

After recess,
taking report card session is going on....
My dad reached to school by 11am.....
He looked speechless and silence....@_@
When it was our turn,
We just went there to have a sit with class teacher,

Firstly,
she gave us 2 letters,
it mentioned about the injection of infleunza A(H1N1),
the cost of vaccine is about RM75.00...
Secondly,
the uses of SMART CARD at school,
for safety and to avoid playing-truancy for students....
each card cost RM15.00..==
Lastly,
she gave comments to my academic....
''need improvement for History and Bahasa Malaysia''...
eh,
it is a responsibility of myself and teachers too...
but,
some of the teachers have little vocation of teaching...
How to score well????
No wonder,
I also speechless.....==

0 comments: