BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day2--Resource Centre Games

To be in a maze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to fight for the final round of the Tug Of War by today...
I was scared to the final match,
really......
I'm not bluffing.......

When the time shown 9am,
My heart pumped faster and felt uncomfortable....
To cheer up my team,
I'm not dare to share my feelings to them....
In order we can do well as good as we can....


As I know,
Semifinal of tug of war was going on before the final round,

Finally,
Bandaraya school won the semifinal and competed with us....
It seemed that they are stronger than us,
very powerful and smart......
Soon,
final round started.....
I stood at the last position to provide a strong force...
When the referee said...1...2...3...start
Then we started to pull the rope.....
Unfortunately,
the rope is snapped into two...
Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the final round is postponed for an hour...=.=

After that,
I went to badminton court to take a view for my friends' match....

My juniors








The girl that wearing orange colour shirt,
She was my friend from other school.....
Her skill and stability are good enough...
She get bronze finally...
Congratulation......

After an hour,
they said that the new rope was not ready yet,
we had to choose either postpone again or using that shorter rope....
seemed all of them don't wanna postpone,
so......using that shorter rope,
but only can intake 5 persons per team....
I'm the one involved to it....

That time,
We were ready for the match....
I stood at the last position again.....
When the referee said 1...2...3...start.....
We pulled the rope as well as we can...

Firstly,other side won ....1-0....
Secondly,we released our anger and finally...1-1...
Last round,
It was a important chance to us...
But we lost to a strong team....2-1

We get silver....
felt disappointed....

But it was very enjoyable....xD.......

0 comments: