BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A trip to Malacca and Seremban

GOOD MORNING......
A heavenly morning is cheered up my mind....
And....
I'm not going back to school by today,=.=
anywhere else???.....
Nope................
Going to a trip..........
Yeahhh.......=p

Brother....brother....wake up laaa......
Don't be such a sourpuss....xD
'I called my brother to wake up'...=.=

Done whatever seemed best to me....
Pummmmmmmmmmmm...............
Rushed to bathroom to have a wash.....
Make up????
errrk.........xD

I'm prepared well for the trip.....
Mobile Phone,Digital Camera,Wallet,mp3,clothes,bottle....
and many.....
And I'm a camera girl for the whole trip...xD....

On the way to Malacca,
Of course,we followed the sign board on the....
North-South Expressway..........
A distance of 115 kilometres,
Wow,
It took an hour and 30 minutes to there,
But...
Unfortunately,
We forgot to turn left to gain entry into Bandar Melaka...

Shit......
We went to Jasin TOL to have U-turn .....
it cost RM18.70 man!!!!!!!!
SHit...........







Wow....We reached to Malacca....







These shops that we had entered just now.....


Do you remember this building???^^




A pedicab


My mom and me....yeah..


A Famosa






Soon,we went to eat chicken rice for lunch.....yummy!!!

After that,
We went back to Seremban to take a visit.......





At Kuala Lumpur,
Rapid KL bus is provided at there...
Inversely,
CityLiner bus is provided at Seremban.....=.=
FUNNY....




At night,
we had dinner at there,
we ate fried noodles,and....CRABS...
WOW......

My time is fully engaged by today....
and it was very enjoyable!!!!!^^

0 comments: