BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you okay?Kah Mun?

I found the whole week very depressing,
especially the tragic accident happened to my uncle,
that day was 19th of August,Thursday,which the A level results was released,
seriously,I screwed 1 subject,it is okay then I wont cry in front of my friends and I will gonna re-take it again.
After I reached to home,I just sat down at my desk quietly and found out what is the problem with me to that particular subject,I only realized that actually I was lacking in doing short notes and training,it is because I just read the whole thing and tried to memorize as much as I can in the short term....
COME ON LAH,it is BIOLOGY!...How could I do like that?
Never mind,at least I have found out that I was clearly mistaken.
Just waiting for the next summer EXAM,and I will grab STRAIGHT As! xDD.....

At the moment,my mother received a phone call from my aunt,
In that phone call,
(My mother shouted at my brother and me for no reason,it seemed that she was shocked by the news)
After my mother hung up,
she urged us to call our father and asked him to come back as quickly as he could,
and told us that our uncle was conducted to emergency ward at Hospital UKM,
he met a tragic accident at his workplace,
o.O....
Duh....After that,my parents quickly went to hospital to look for him....
After 30 minutes,I received a phone call from my mother and she said that my uncle was passed away,
all the attempts to resuscitate him failed,
he was suffered from massive bleeding and severe head injured!!!!

I felt like crying when I received this tragic new,
I really feel sorry to his family,
my aunt...my cousins.....please be STRONGER!
=(

(It was 5pm,and my uncle was working at his car repairing shop as usual,he had been working at there for about 30 years.In my mind,he was a successful man.
Just like that,a foreign worker from the next shop,he was trying to drive an AUTO car out of the workshop after being washed...Actually he is not manage to drive an AUTO car..Accidentally,he barged his way through my uncle's workshop....Unfortunately,my uncle was repairing below of the van which supported by hydraulic pumps,the pumps was being crashed and the van fall down immediately,
and it hit over his head and body,can you imagine? The van is very heavy! After that,a number of people tried to carry the van up and pulled out my uncle,and a crowd of onlooker gathered at the scene of the crash..The ambulance came late....Any delay would be fatal,YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!But,that foreign worker ran off,he is an irresponsible dude!!!)

P/S: Dear uncle,Rest In Peace! ='(

2 comments:

Poesía de muerta said...

quebonito blog
saludos..!
si quieres agregame
boroer.trab@hotmail.com

~^^puishee^^~ said...

are u okay??sry to hear tat..T.T