BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 13, 2010

Looking at myself in the mirror

One day,I was looking at myself in the mirror..
..'My face seems familiar,look alike when I pass through the windows,glass doors,car windows,and so on,pretty much everything I can see my reflection in(face)'..
I asked myself,why am I looked like that?
Yes?
my 'face' was created by god?
my parents?
Who can gimme the answer?

Even from a mystery I could describe my face,
I have a long straight hair,
I have a bushy eyebrow,
I have a pair of big round eyes with black eyeballs,
I have an oval face,cute round nose,and a full lip,
I have a small dimple,
I have no pimple,
and finally,with a pair pink rectangular frame of spectacles,*ding*,smart enough..xDD....

Some of my friends said that I'm pretty,cute,cool,smart,blur,and WHATEVER!
When I am looking at myself in the mirror,
different moods different looks,sometimes,
I could look totally different without your knowledge,
ugly,devil,pale,etc~~~

What I am trying to say is,
don't over judge your physical appearance if you are not satisfied with it,
because inner beauty is the most important,and you will not know what other people are thinking about you,let it be,
do YOUR best,
and you are the WINNER!


P/S:
When I stared into the mirror,
What is it I see?
I see my own reflection,
staring back at me.

But then I look deep within,
the mirror of my soul.
I see my present,and my past,
and what the future holds.

I see myself as what I am,
and what I could have been.
I see the shadow side of me,
that's hidden deep within.

As I stare my reflection,
staring back through my own eyes.
I see myself as others do,
but I also see the lies.

Others cannot see,of course,
this person I conceal.

0 comments: