BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The month

It is pouring with rain again,and suddenly I started to feel very sleepy.
Fortunately,I am not having difficulties in staying awake,"find it easy to stay awake?"(=3)
this is because I want to catch up with my revision,MAN!
Sadly,there will be a Qualifying Test on next month,so,1..2..3 weeks to go(checking my calendar),Oh My Gosh,
I am DYING~(PLEASE SAVE ME)
Oh~today is 18th of September,that means half of the August is gone,
and.....this month is quite meaningful for me,
I've done the stupid Biology project with the title of 'Studying The Variation-Continuous Variation and Discontinuous Variation',
you know what!Through this project,I gotta know most of my classmates' heights,weights,blood types,and so on.....LOL......
Besides,I've done the crazy Malaysian Studies project,
and it SCREWED my face,
numbness~

P/S: I am mad~

0 comments: