BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Loosen UP~

Come on,MUN,loosen up,you've been too worrying,try to let your body relax,hmmmmmm......
Since the start of 2010,most of the time I feel my life is so boring.
Life seemed all of a sudden empty and meaningless, but I've been so glad to see anyone in my life. ..
Of course,they are human beings like ME~....
But,WHAT ABOUT BOREDOM?
It is only an emotional state experienced during periods of lacking activity and communication,such as a 'small case' I can say.
However,I'm really bored rigid by experiencing the same thing happen day by day,
I just feel that everything I can do by myself,and it has been done,and
I am repeating the same thing over and over again!
Grrrr,why? Totally uninterested! But they are surrounding ME!!!!!!!!!

A thought of failure preoccupied me,

No,
No,
Wake UP,
Wake UP,
from the nightmare!

P/S: I will be stronger!

0 comments: