BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy National Day,Malaysia



Is this photo looks familiar?
Yup,on 31st of August 1957,Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj announced the independence of Malaya from the British at Stadium Merdeka..
Time files,tomorrow we are going to celebrate 53rd anniversary of National Day.

So,how are we going to celebrate it?
I read a news from newspapers,it said that this year Malaysia will celebrate its 53rd Independence Day on Tuesday,31 August 2010 with the theme of "One Malaysia Transforming the Nation.The national independence celebration this year will begin from August 1 to September 16.

And Isssshhhhhh.......
I'm celebrating my eve of National Day by chilling at home doing revision for the Qualifying Exam,
I shouldn't be upset,it is good for my 'future',oh my gosh?? xDDDD

Oops,I am serious,I will go out by tomorrow,
I want to away from home!!!!!!!!
(CRAZY)

P/S: I am a Malaysian,and I am proud to be a Malaysian!!!!!!!!!!!!