BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a 'holiday'

There will be 1 week of holidays by next week.
What the golden holiday is it! But then all the holidays go by quickly with blinking!!
Ha, you just blink once then all the holidays are gone,is it fairly and reasonable?
No No No...
LOL,sadly,after the holidays,a stupid test called 'Qualifying Exam' comes to 'attack' me and my friends,
As my physic lecturer said:"once you have failed the test,a letter will be sent through 'POSLAJU' to your home mailbox..Aha,
therefore,I will spend my holidays with revision,how sad is it?
What the bitter disappointment,MAN!
I really wished to hang out to breath some fresh air which is OXYGEN,O2.
I can make it,just for one or two days?
T.T......

P/S: Happy 53th of Independence Day to Malaysia,in advance!
P/P/S: Hope I can score well in Qualifying Exam,yeapie! =D

0 comments: