BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clean up for the CNY

Hello February 2011,I am right here to fill you with my new life,I am now on holiday and there are only 5 days left,Chinese New Year is around the corner,and it is only one day ahead.

I could feel the atmosphere in shopping malls for the past few days,and even markets..=)And yeah,paper lanterns are the Chinese Tradition and are often seen as decoration during Chinese New Year. =) Other than that,I could see other Chinese New Year crafts such as Chinese New Year fans,welcome door hanger,cardboard tube red fire crackers,red envelopes,mandarin oranges,plum blossoms and much more. (:

Seriously,I am not really in the mood for the coming Chinese New Year,I've faced with a lot of sad thoughts this recently,stressed out from examination,relationship problem,stressed out for the coming semester,and scared for the coming results.Ah,what am I talking right now?I am recalling back my sad thoughts again.You must be stronger,Mun! (:

I was free today,so I gonna clean up my room,my comfort bed,my lovely desk,and my book racks..First of all I teared out all the books and papers from the book racks,wiped my desk and book racks with a piece of cloth,and arranged all the books and papers according to subjects,one side for Biology,followings by Chemistry,Physics,and Maths..Sounds funny? xD I changed my bed sheet as well,if you ask me how often I change my bed sheet?I will tell you once per month. =D

Ah,I forgot to clean up my drawer! Will be continued by tomorrow. (:

Tonight my mother cooked a simple dinner for us,fried cabbage and eggs,and meat..


You know what!
Yesterday my family and I had a great "捞生" session..
Can you see a few pieces of salmon fish at the top of the dishes? =D I love salmon fish!

P/S:Happy holidays and Happy Chinese New Year! =) <3

0 comments: