BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

MCKL Orientation Ball Night 2011

On 25th of February,
It had really being a memorable night by yesterday,and I feel difficult to forget. (: It was my second time attending to the college Ball Night,and it would be my last time for attending the college Ball Night,because I will graduate soon. (: Last year's Ball Night was a very grand occasion and awesome,but this time was special,the ball room was impressive and charmed! I like the decoration! =D

Ha,firstly I went to college to pick my friend! It was so unfortunate that I had missed 1 hour of performance. When I was heading to Hotel Intercontinential,I got stuck on the road with my friend for about 3 hours. =_= It is common that there will be a car congestion in KL area for every weekday! I was stunned in the car from 6pm to 9pm! Haha!


Oh,I passed by KLCC. (:

Finally,my friend and I reached the hotel at 9pm,we were informed that our college's ball room was on 1st floor. We were arranged to sit at a table with the number of 1,along with our classmates.



There was just one word to describe the performances--PERFECT! I preferred the singing part. The decoration of the stage was simple but nice! =D



Hmmmm,the foods and beverages were nice and edible,some kinds of foods tasted delicious especially the lemon chicken and spaghetti. (:



For the desserts,not bad,I like the chocolate cake ...xD

After meal,we had a camwhore picture session,but most of the photos are in my friends' camera..xD



Before the end of the ball,we had a dance on the dance floor.



Oh,the dance floor =D


Yeah,that's me .. =)

We had a great night. <3

P/S: Let's come back to assignments and exam preparation. =D

0 comments: