BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese New Year(1st day)

14/2/2010


The first day of Lunar New Year of Tiger..ROAR.....xD
LOLX......
I woke up by 10am and stared blankly at the wall,
am I dreaming?ha ha.....
and I realized that today is Chinese New Year,
whoa....
Looked like no celebration mood at kl,
I even cant hear any fireworks' sound from my house,and no one shooting off fireworks too...
ha ha...
It's okay......I switched on the television and looked for CNY's tv programmes,
dong dong dong qiang¬¬¬¬¬¬(>.<)......(astro)
POP(I changed the channel),=p
feng shui was broadcasting on ntv7,errrkkkk.....
in my opinion,most cultures have their SUPERSTITIONS...=.=,
ha ha.....

Since my parents are busying nowadays,
some more they have no time to prepare a meal,so
we hanged out to have lunch together,
we were looking for a vegetarian restaurant at Taman Connaught,
so yeah.....a restaurant that serves no meat or fish,ha ha.....
I ate a lot too.....whoa!!!!
I don't think everyone will call me 'little fatty,you are so cute',
ha ha ha ha ha.....
we were staying at home,and did not go to any relatives' houses,
oh yeah,perhaps we will go to collect angpow(red envelope) by the next day,
wahahaha

P/S:my parents gave me a SMALL angpow,and asked me to peep 'the amount of money' inside of the SMALL red envelope,whoa....'RM1' only....My parents laughed on me,and I found that they actually 'JOKING'...=.=...Finally,they gave me two BIG red envelope with RM200 inside...WOW..thanks daddy and mummy...lolx..xD

0 comments: