BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chinese New Year's 'break'!!!!

Overall,I'm not satisfied that the duration of the holidays during Chinese New Year,
next Wednesday have to go back to college,sigh!!!
3-4 days only.....
compared to secondary school's life,the duration of the 'break' was around a week,
fortunately,my hometown was located at Kuala Lumpur,
I'm proud of that,without taking a long time to arrive there (hometown that from other state),
It's damn freaking dizzy by sitting in the car for such a long time!!!
I'm really agree with that...
whee....x)....
Some more,there is a number of assignments to do during CNY.....
that situation is like...to bear and carry the BURDEN to the holidays!
it's a responsibility for me to complete the works!!
can I have a enjoyable CNY without any homework or assignment???
May I?
How????

P/S:send my best wishes to wish all of my friends and family...Happy Chinese New Year!!=)

0 comments: