BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year's Eve

13/2/2010
It was the last day before Tiger Year(Chinese New Year),
usually 'a representative' of every family will prepare a hearty reunion dinner for their meals...
But....I think some of the families will be going out to find a restaurant for their reunion dinner rather than cook a meal,
because they are lazy to cook?or due to certain reasons?
Yes,my family did that,
my parents are busying for their business nowadays,
and my mom is unable to tear out some free times to cook a meal,
hmm...I understood....
I worried about their body health,I know they are lacking of sleep,
hopefully my parents will be okay and stable...=)

Chinese New Year's Eve,
I stayed at home to catch up my Chemistry assignment,
while waiting for the arriving of Chinese New Year,
sigh...still got physic report to do,
but I think I will do it by Monday,
ha ha......
and...My family and I went out to have a simple dinner by 9pm,
although it's not a reunion dinner,
but my heart has already warmed as we can gathered to have a dinner,
'A warm and loving family' like us...=)

P/S: Happy Chinese New Year to everyone =)

0 comments: