BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

SPM results 2009 will be released on?

What the terrible shock again!!!!
(My ashen face showed how much the news had shocked me OUT when I heard from my friends said that the SPM results 2009 will be released on 16th of March)
Is not that true?....
But,apart of my friends said that it will be released on 1st and 15th of March,
some more,a number of my friends said that it's just a rumour!!!!!
What???
whoa!!!!!Which one should I believe in???
But then,just now I received this news from radio again said that the SPM results will be released between 1st of March and 31th of March,sweat=____=!!!!!
and Please.....
I hope that the head of ministry of education will announce the date properly and
order all the medias to publish this news to everyone,
so that we wouldn't make a mistake of being announced this 'news' simply and without reason!....
and therefore we wouldn't keep on guessing on what date should the SPM results release....
Sigh.....
Talking about the SPM results 2009,
I'm sweating all over my body(almost forget I'm one of the candidate of SPM 2009),
in flashback of 2009,I'm quite lazy and blur actually(my weakness),
ha ha......LOLX.....
But I managed to handle it well(my strongest point),
by burning midnight oil/stay up late to catch up my revision/exercises,
Kept on improving my grades but it showed slightly changes...=.=''''.....lame?
ha ha...ignoring it!!!!
By the way,I really hope that I can obtain a good results with 'flying colours',
lolx......
The most important is.....
heading to the latest(A levels)

P/S: I support myself!!!! giving myself a CHANCE....=)....

0 comments: