BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MCKL Orientation Camp 2-2010

After lectures by last Friday,we had to assemble at the classroom for pre-departure briefing..Soon,we left our bags,took our luggage,and proceed to buses,
and I was taking bus A,a window seat is my preference,so I chose it,wow....
It took 2 hours and more to arrive there,which is located at Tapah,Perak....
After briefing again,we popped to pitch up tents and took dinner...
after that,we had to attend to a program of 'No Apologies'...
it's a program that mainly for teenagers who want to think seriously about 'the truth about life,love,and sex'.....>.<...(I was speechless)
Soon...the most interesting part--night jungle walk,
cool man....We walked along the path of jungle with a torchlight,
and tried to avoid from slipping and fell down,and beware of leech and other insects,
what the rough track!!!!!oh my goodness...
luckily,with helping-hands of my friends,I succeeded to avoid from felling down,
very thankful to them...=)
but after the night walk,
I realized that I was bitten by a leech,
the leech was sucking my blood out from my leg.....=.=
bleeding with non-stop?nope lah,just last for a few minutes....xD
While sleeping inside the tent,I found that it's not comfortable to sleep,
sighed!!!!!forced myself to sleep but failed,
kept on awaking!!!!!oh la la.......

The next day--Saturday,
I felt dizzy and nearly faint,
and I kept on shivering due to the cold weather,
some more,I forgot to bring Vitamin C's pills to control my nose allergic,
and....'period' came to find me too...what the hell!!!!!!!
forced to wear jacket for the whole day,I was in state of bad condition by that day
I couldn't go to stream trotting,and I missed it.....
It's ok then....because healthy is the most important!!!
At night,we were having a night games and talent night....
The last day---Sunday,
We were playing station games and won the prizes....
that's all....
anyway,it was an enjoyable camp!!!!

P/S:lalala.....I'm aching all over!!!!

0 comments: