BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Come to the end of CNY's break!!

Time passed so fast,my golden holidays go by quickly,
I haven't got to enjoy well during these few days of holidays,
I sighed deeply at the thought,
sighed unhappily?
sighed ecstatically?
I'm going to crazy now!!!!Turmoil,confused,muddled(''¬_¬''')
want to bang and crash my head to the wall......(@_O>>>>lllll)
sitting in front of my pc until my buttock getting hot!!!!
I wish to immerse my body into a cold water(extremely cold until I'm absolutely frozen,May I?)
(sorry,I'm here to release my anger and feeling)

By the way,
I'm having a bored Lunar New Year by this year,
Do you believe that I didn't go to any relatives' houses during CNY?
Ha? Is that funny?
Yup,well I'm telling the truth here,
I understand that my parents are busying with their business nowadays,
as their daughter,should give fully support to my parents right?
ha ha.....
and perhaps we will only go to visit to every relative's house by this Saturday,
I haven't get angpow from them yet,
wuuu¬¬¬¬

Hmmm....
Going back to college by tomorrow again,
meet those delta-ians(my classmates),
they are very funny then....ha ha ha ha....

P/S: Looking for the better one =)

0 comments: