BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A pleasant.....

Actually I have nothing to talk at here by today,
well...let me have a talk about my college here,
obviously,my college was named Methodist College Kuala Lumpur,
it was considered as a small college...
some more there is a PLEASANT environment to study in,
I'm lucky that most of the lecturers are helpfulness,experienced,and trustworthy guide,I have no worries by studying at there,and hopefully that all will be going well at there,
besides,all of the friends are friendly and PLEASANT to deal with,
especially for my classmates,I love they all......They are funniest,best,awesome!!!!
Ha ha.....and I like it too,which is famous for its facilities,
especially for the cafeteria,as my college's CEO mentioned it by today,
nice and comfortable to sit????.....lolx....
I'm strongly agree with that .....xD...(BECAUSE I'm one of them to enjoy with)
errrr....
Some times I will think aside,
what will I be at college soon???
SUPER? BEST? FAMOUS? NOBLE? CRAZY? STUPID? CLEVER? or else?
ha ha......what is my opinion?
erm....be a NORMAL is better.....lolx....
It's a pleasant too...
whee...x)

P/S: Wish me happy always....

0 comments: